As there is a saying, kids grow up and learn by seeing their surroundings. Like others, I also grew up by seeing my parents and uncles. We were lower middle class joint family, where sole bread was earned by my father and uncles. In mid-90’s Bangalore was not a silicon city and most of the people had to travel North India for job. My dad also left to Mumbai (city in North India) to earn bread.
So, most of my childhood was with my mother, grandfather, grandmother and uncle. This is a true story, which took place 15 years back. This is a story of my uncle, who used to stay with us under the same roof.
Continue reading “Stop Underestimating yourself!!”
On a normal day, my friend calls me up and tells – he wanted driving license and does not know the procedures.
I proudly replied “why don’t you go to driving school? They will help you in getting one without any hassles & wasting much time. But on one condition – have to pay around Rs.2500. Also, diving school allocates the date and time and insists you to be in RTO. On that particular day, you just have to ride the bike. Within 30 days you get license.I followed the same procedure for my driving license”.
Further, “I insisted him to do the same way”.
My friend did not like the plan and told, he would like to do it by himself rather going to driving school. After few heated conversations, I agreed to his plan.
Next morning, I arrived RTO to support my friend around 10.30am morning. By that time, my friend had collected a challan with all the documents set up and was waiting for signature from RTO inspector. Before going to the story, below are the procedures for taking DL (Driving License) in RTO KORMANGALA, BDA COMPLEX
Continue reading “Humans Speak, Dogs Bark”
Yay!! Today is Sunday and day to take rest from all the weekly day work. I got call from my parents today as well, who are enjoying west coast trip. Me and my father chit chatted for few minutes. As the phone speaker was on, from back of my father voice, I heard my mother’s with full of enthusiasm, asking me a gift for “Mother’s day”?
I was little bit confused with dumbfounded and asked her, we never celebrated Mother’s day till today nor I wished you. Further, you are with your son, which is the biggest gift you can get, was my vague reply.After few minutes, I totally forgot about the conversation.
After my daily work, I was all alone in my room and nobody to disturb, I was browsing through some writer’s website.By browsing and clicking some sites & inter links made me land to The Daily post website. This website user experience which is simple and color combinations made me go through the website contents.
Continue reading “Sacrifice.. made me think of you”
It’s Summer and too hot. On a sunday evening around 4.00PM or 5.00PM, I just stepped out of my house. I could see the sun not being harsh or too loving. It was a perfect pleasant evening. I took a walk for furlong and felt should go further for walk. As I started walking, nose smelled the freshness in air, which all of a sudden made brisk walk slowed down with a smile on the face. Breathing the fresh air, moving forward, my eyes was set on the assorted sizes, colors and mixture of flowers kept in heaps for selling. Also, pleasant sun rays falling on these flower made the flower look more brighter, rich and clearer as a HD Image.
Continue reading “Festival.. Around the Corner”
When I started this post with the title Love.. some sort of mixed feeling in heart.. I feel love is the greatest and weirdest thing in the world. Love comes with a package which makes you blind(not literally), sacrifice, expectations, taking advantage, brings smile, patience, hope, faith, strength, forgiveness along with sadness, jealousy and with lots of memory.
I just see many people complaining in their personal life.. as a normal observer below are some tips to love your people and surroundings
- First and foremost Love yourself. Give time for yourself by doing what you enjoy. Pamper yourself with ice creams or any favorite food.
- Saying ‘Thank You’ to as many people as you can. Its one way of giving love
- Spend time with your pets and loved ones who does not complain and bring your spirits down
- Giving genuine credits to the people around
- Forget Past and start loving present and welcome future without any regrets
- Spend time with environment which is one way of loving yourself and environment
Above are some tips to bring Love in your life which in turn brings happiness and smile. Being sad and crying has become boring in everyone’s life 🙂 Smile & Love as much as you can and its fun 🙂
Today, I get to hear and see from news channel about King Khan’s take on India and Pakistan. Here, I am not commenting on what he spoke. I am shocked to see people being punctual and enthusiastic to provide feedback through tweets, posts and comments (pouring in numbers). Are we so much worried about people’s talk and discussing on the same.
There are many other things to think and discuss on… Below are few, which should be bothered about, but everyone is quiet.
Take on Potholes:
- I travel 40kms every day from home to office and office to home. Observed there are no roads without potholes. Can’t even imagine these roads during rainy season. While travelling back home during evening, we cannot even distinguish where the pot hole is. Sometimes, we get to see mini pond on the road. Are we so habituated with these roads? Are we not paying taxes?
- With one more observation, tar are laid only on the particular area, where the pot holes are. With this, instead of travelling on a straight smooth road, in city we get to experience bumpy roads.
- Why to blame entirely on Officials. Consider, freshly tar is laid, there are no bumpy roads. But, we get to enjoy this ONLY for a WEEK trust me. Again, we get to experience the road with pot holes either due to the quality or other officials from different department dug out the road and left unattended
Take on Environment:
- Every working professional travel minimum of 15 km every day. We Inhale toxins from vehicle smoke
- Lakes are populated and with froth flying all over
- Garbage are kept for months on the busy roads without being cleared
- No cleanliness around the surroundings
- People spitting on the roads and throwing paper on roads
- Urinating on foot paths
We are so much tolerant, even though our health is on stake. Some of them are back ache, breathing problems, burns, accidents later on end up losing our loved ones.
Guys!!! WAKE UP!!
Let us be Intolerant on the above issues and other important issue. If we are tolerant on these issues NOW, we will be intolerant in future, which will be too late to handle.
Officials are taking ADVANTAGE for us being tolerant. We are so much busy in our work, no time to see what’s happening around
Be RESPONSIBLE and give some WORK to for their duly assigned profession.
When our honorable PM has come up with Swachh Bharath Campaign. Instead of supporting through tweets or commenting on social media sites.
Please be individually available and do what can be done without procrastinating.
[Image Credit: Ravi Jadav (DNA Post)]
Even tolerant people have a limit, so be careful how far you push them. Sometimes, you may push them to that limit without realizing it until it’s too late- Unknown